Saturday, August 15

Am Erika

Be Not Deceived

Am Erika
The name you must have heard over a billion times
But know nothing about
I win the affection of all
Like every female I entice all with my despicable glamour
A mention of my name produces countless head counts world wide
I remain the dream girl of every sleep-walker
A bus stop to those even with well scheduled destinations
I have support of those who envy my rueful conducts
I define a conduct of a people I rue not
Perversion, a dint of the many misconducts I beget
I dream being a world leader at a grandeur
No dick is big enough to court me, yet
I'm aggravated at the rate a Pan 'et Chienne' stepped on my bladder
I'm a blabber
I win the confidence of some
Just to lose as much
I'm always about anything
But nothing good has ever come out of my interventions
I have no inventions, only heinous intentions
Yeah cos I don't do what I must
No wonder the misfortunes I left behind
The hallmark of the castles I built on high
To the victims
I present myself gentle meek and mild
But a direct opposites of same
I'm pretty much a scripter
For everything you think you must have discovered
Medically, scientifically
I put them all there
Strategically
To be.....found!
I had to find somewhere to shelve....the blames of the world
I do have a heart...yes
Which only beats to see pile of bodies on cable news
That I have networked
I have such big eyes
That the world sees through
I make you see what I need you to
Human sacrifices mean nothing to me
I concern myself not with deployment of troops
To Iraq, Kabul or wherever
I'm not benevolent
So security of such lives I do not guarantee
I am by far the thin line between a theist and an atheist
I never tried being competitive
But yet the greatest you have ever known
Am Erika
A body made of union of sisters
Your left-arm cousin...another on the same
I'm not good with favorites
But I picked Philly for a reason
She keeps records of my independence
But I'm not fully independent without my dependence on the less privileged
I get lonely almost at once
Then I must look for my next target
Never a dull moment, you must be thinking
I am obsessed with making unnecessary history
To spite the old books
I mimic a creator but mostly rebellious
I shield the truth from all eyes with the all-seeing eye
Was that supposed to be a secret?
My bad..it must really be the crack, wine and booze
But why must Hell be such a secret to tell
I imprinted "In God We Trust"
So exchange of civil freedom will seem fair to mankind
And I only just pity such societies
A pact of fools who think themselves masons
But built nothing...ever!!!
I made the world's most famous history out of an emergency code
I'm not sure what 9/11 must have meant to the world
But to me, a goal well attained
The best demonstration of what emergency actually means
Through a well dedicated son of a gun
Nobody dared break a vow made under oath with me
Any wonder my bonds-servants are classic morons?
Trained slick-talkers
I bet the world seeks answers to the unquestioned
Do you have questions that need straight answers?
But still reluctant to put them out?
Well, sheath your doubts
Your fruitful ideas in the drought
Making all mine stand-outs
Waiting for IMF handouts
All these make me who I am
Am Erika...a war leader
The undefiled whore that birthed all
A mother with no special manners to her kids
But I try to raise you kids to "Do What Thou Wilt"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts