Friday, August 3

"Defining Me"

Be Not Deceived

Chapter iii      
Me and My Pseudonym

If a good name is better than riches, why do I choose a name as simple as Mr. One ZED? And how come nobody ever wondered about this but myself? I guess I just would have to handle the issues of my name, so others can worry about theirs - right?

My understanding of a good name means something totally different from what the average human-kind rightly understands. But I always stand by what my conviction can afford me the luxury, I would never even get the chance to enjoy. So I always stand where I take my stand, and there, shall I keep standing, even when there is nobody left standing - but even me - without a clear understanding of what for I took my stance. But so long as I remained outstanding, I beg no further understanding to understand why I keep standing where I stand.

Trust me, I understand that you have even been trying to understand why I keep my stance on where I stand.  But the moral of this has nothing to do with me standing or where I stand. Rather, it’s to strengthen you to push yourself back up, when society deprives you of all moral decencies, for which you must have already taken your stance. You probably shouldn’t find this any hard to understand - but why should you?

I have this habit of always trying to deviate from topics - but hey - I’m the one who keeps the stroll on wheels, and so you need not worry. I will drive you safely to where we set off, slow and steady, but eventually. I was going to actually say “please, follow me” but then I realized this is neither a Facebook nor Twitter reality, where we can tag hashes all day - but it is all about defining me.
I chose a name, very simple - unlike the Kanye, Jay Z, Rihanna, the Kardashians or the Beyoncé. But just Mr. One ZED. The news of how I finally came to make this my own, is far from a secret, as it only shares a wall with a social mystery. No mischief, though. Only that it gets very interesting, the day I decided to unravel every reason, in support of my name.

Numbers, according to numerology, have their own potency of authority and power, but I sort to achieve none, when I settled for a name this simple. I chose to be the “One” who not only dares and defies the odds but be those odds.

Throughout the years, my life has been submerged in a pool of doubts about things I know I’m capable of, but society always formed this habit of making you believe that you can never be good at anything or ever be useful. The odd one out!

My potentials, in all fields of practical exuberance, have been greatly untapped and untested, as I never had any platforms, to showcase what I also have to offer this sickening world of literally, mentally crippled individuals, brooding on some routine archaic indoctrination. I always tried to tell it the way it is, without adding to or subtracting anything from the truth, ever since I found a way to make myself known to the world that turned its back on me, until now. I am convinced, strongly, that I actually made it, possibly, even if I’m the only person reading what I have written. It is still a great achievement, without anybody else having to discover this literature. All I would settle for is the fact that I truly made it.

“Zed”, the very last letter of the twenty-six (26) alphabets known to the Romans, as shared with and adopted by the primary English-speaking continents, since the inception of the old paradigm of civilizations, is the other name, to which “Mr. One” is a left-handed compliment. A best-fit complement! A name chosen to oppose all doubts and limitations of society, in regards to what my capabilities and essence, in this life, are.

This little awkward and ambiguous interpretation of the name I chose, as a pseudonym, with the right representation of who and what I truly am, gives, first, the notion of an “Alpha-zulm-Omega” - but not the complete Alpha in its entirety; because before a “One”, there is ‘Nothingness’ – zero - and the “writing off of all figures of decimals from insignificance”. And that “nothing”, representing the void that gave birth to the idea of humankind creation by Divine Providence, is why ‘zero to decimals’ is the only null figure that is potent enough to oust who I truly am.

Even that, however is infinitely distant from any near-possibility, as there is no being alive, yet, capable of writing off all figures of decimals from zero, to be able to overthrow “The One” that I am. And ‘ZED’ just sets the first step, to infinity, starting from the last of alphabets, known to the aristocratic human minds.

This simply means that being thought insignificant to society, this long, I simply just used the duration to carefully craft the art of, first, defying the odds - and then now becoming the odds itself to society – by applying my capabilities to all human limitations, as my startup points, in life. This actually happened along the course of redefining the best I can be, in any and everything, I set my mind on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts