Tuesday, September 4

Who You Call A HOE!

Be Not Deceived

A hoe, the Gutter Religious name for a prostitute, is the human version of a farm equipment, in Agricultural Science, with which, weeds of life-threatening desires driven by a sickening passion, of uncontrollable urges to satisfy the wanton of fornication, is ploughed (consummated), by parties of a mutual understanding, of a "compromise", which acts as the bargaining chip of consents - money.
I don't see how only women are always tagged "hoes" (prostitutes), when it actually takes two, to tango. How is a farmer even a farmer without a hoe? Who calls himself a farmer, going to the farm without his hoe? Do we get the picture?
When you point a finger at somebody else, (watch carefully), three others turn to look you right in the face, as if to chuckle and say "see who's talking", while the thumb keeps waving the flag, that you take a good look at the three fingers watching you. The next time you call people names, I myself included, think carefully on "Who The Fuck Are You?", before you do.
I'm beginning to believe my manners are deteriorating with my use of Foreign Obscene Languages in my writings, like the Urdu I've just used. The original me would quickly bite my tongue and apologize, for THE PUN; but not this time, because this one was actually INTENDED.
The short to the LONG of it all is that if we can all not be called "HOES", let us not single out a single soul, MALE or FEMALE, as the HOE!

Mr One ZED
© Copyright September 2018.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts