Sunday, September 9

To Be

Be Not Deceived

Gutter Religious Productions
To be,
Wherever I am
Whether sitting or I stand
I almost always feel I was gonna fall
But when I finally over-stand
That, it is the continual feeling of being small
I took a firm stand, as and when I stand

And I am not going to step on anyone
To become tall
Because when that person no longer exists
I could really fall
And for me, that will be all
The scope, I'd work with, is,
That everybody wants to be somebody
All role models chosen
I can not, and never be
Just anybody
So I chose nobody.
I'm talking about, being my own personal person
These secrets are, before your very eyes, hidden

This was how I became
Who I am
To be:
I said poetry
I need you to be,
The girl I marry;

The happiest man I can ever be
Is who you'd make me;
So the world can see
How sickening, with the words, I can be.
 
DEMATSROR
© Copyright September 2018
All Rights Reserved.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts